Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sport Compact Not Fast Or Furious? Here's The Souped-up Recipe

Dear Misanthropic Mike, My Bros and I just finished a marathon full speed, The Fast and the Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious and Tokyo Drift. I have to say 'Mike, we are totally geeked-up! "He bites his nails to get my tuner tuned and ready to compete. Where do I start? Andy Wolf, Chino Hills, CA Andy, Alright you little puke, and guidance from his go-kart down a cliff. My hatred and disgust for vehicles shit far too little is known. Not to mention my hatred and contempt for shit films in small cars. But since a good question, I will squeeze an answer for you. First, you need to open some rays of light wheels high rear brake drums. Then get a big wing assembly and the baby of the bridge deck. OK so far? Drinking a little 'of Folgers coffee and put the empty can with his point of discharge. Now, fire that baby and the duration of the Rose to the local unit. Andy Seriously, if you're determined to make a slow car go fast, or at least slow, you need a programmer. There are plenty of 'em out there; brands like Jet, Unichip and carry the baby Venom tuner market. Chips that plug-in to see your power and torque through the roof. Then, you need a dose. Banger that little wizard needs air, the more the better. If you can get a little lungs breathin ', you can get a small car Movin'. Look at the great in the air: K & N, Injen and AEM cold air kit designed to revive the wind, "Itty Bitty" toy is called a motor. OK, look, now you have to get the air out, genius. I have one word for you 'Andy discharge. Kit performance exhaust for small cars are plentiful. But I do not feel under pressure in the exhaust gas "envy" mentality "My advice is greater than his suggestion." FYI, my makeup shelf diesel sports a gigantic exhaust tip, which is a guarantee that your blush compact. What next? Stopping safely. As mentioned above, some compacts are equipped with drum brakes. That's how century-old battery technology. Em Swap "outside a disc conversion kit. And as you do, share the records of children in the face of certain stages of execution. SSBC is a great company for a set-up. There you go Andy, his baby hot-rod. I must warn, however, when the mirror is full of billet aluminum and hear the roar of my anger diesel equipment, pulls to one side. There is no kind of bolt on power for you and your car pedal the way fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment